Homepage of Niko Rosvall
Hi there. This is not a much of a web page. However, I like to keep things simple.
I tend to like to turn off my computer and spend my time in nature.
I write open source software and most of it is are security related.
- Ylva [Homepage]
- Command line password manager for Unix.
- Memo [Homepage]
- Memo, Unix-style note-taking software.
- Secret [Homepage]
- Command line file encryption program.
- ProgCop [Homepage]
- ProgCop is an application firewall for Windows.
I wrote a simple password generator in PHP.
Monitors.sh, I wrote a script for Kornshell (ksh) to automatically handle external monitor I use with my laptop. Script works with a docking station too. This script is originally based on someone elses work, I just modified it to fit my needs and ported it from Bash to Ksh. Tested only on OpenBSD.
To contact me, send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a line on Twitter.
There's an interview of me. It's out-of-date.
From time to time, I write about stuff.
- How to write good software
- How to email me
- My 100 000 hours
- Memo file format explained
- Unix-style note taking via email
My favorite quote:
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
Copyright © 2019 Niko Rosvall